Photo by Hitesh Choudhary on Unsplash

AI has made headlines for the last few years and it’s here to make an impact. But what does exactly that mean for HR professionals and recruiters?

While adopting artificial intelligence has benefits of its own, the organizations that are the real head-turners are those that have integrated artificial intelligence into the very cores of their business.

HR professionals said talent acquisition is one of the most important areas where AI will play a role over the next few years.

In this article, you’ll see the use of Artificial Intelligence in talent acquisition.


Photo by Priscilla Du Preez on Unsplash

Finding new ways for teams to motivate and connect?

Here are 13 Slack bots that will bring fun and build a human connection to your workspace.

1. Trivia

Trivia helps teams forge stronger connections by enabling people to conduct team-building activities and games and feel more productive. Trivia brings together teams to play real-time games and virtual water coolers right inside Slack, Microsoft Teams, and Google Chat.


Photo by Austin Distel on Unsplash

With millions of people forced into working from home by the current situation, companies are finding ways to keep teams connected across the globe.

One tool is quickly emerging as the most popular of the remote collaboration bunch: Slack.

Slack has a treasure of bots and apps, and integrations, that can be used to make daily efforts in the workplace easier.


Photo by John Schnobrich on Unsplash

You walk into a retail store. A salesperson approaches you, asks you questions, tries to understand your needs, and then recommends a perfect product based on your responses.

In another case, you go to a shop, and the sales rep directly slaps you with the plethora of products they have at the store.

What do you like more?

The first case, right?

And this is how every customer experience must be personalized, whether it is in-store or via chats!

In today’s world, where more and more customers are purchasing online, chats replace physical representatives. Even customers love it! …


P.C. Namrata Kashyap

Prettier than the Stars.

More stunning than the Sun.

Beautiful, you’re the One.


Including my email template

Photo by Christin Hume on Unsplash

What does a blogger need most?

Traffic. Shares. Subscribers.

One thing that I learned from my blogging journey: It’s not easy to get people to come to your blog when you’re just starting out.

But I’ve got a simple solution to help you achieve it: an expert roundup post.

And the best part?

You only write 20% of the content and experts write the other 80%.

Sounds easy, right?

But you need the right process to do it successfully. It’ll take a lot of time and effort to produce a great post.

I’ve created expert roundup posts successfully multiple times…


Get moving.

Photo by Jonathan Borba on Unsplash

Do you want to keep your remote employees fit and healthy? Do you conduct workplace fitness challenges?

Fitness challenges can help your team achieve their fitness goals and build camaraderie along the way!

Why Should You Conduct Workplace Fitness Challenges?

Before we talk about workplace fitness challenge ideas, it’s important to ask why you should run company fitness challenges? Why should you offer them to remote employees?

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, almost 80% of American adults don’t get the recommended amount of exercise per week.

And the bad health of your employees can affect the productivity and long-term success of your organization.


I’m working with Springworks (previously SpringRole), and here’s the short poem about the company culture:

Working at Springworks is full of opportunities.
No one here has the fear of uncertainties.

Dive into our world of remote working.
We have Trivia for some fun happening.

People don’t face here Monday blues.
Everyone is free to share their views.

The expression of gratitude is how we thrive.
SpringEngage is our new way of saying high five.

Management is persistent in showcasing instead of boasting.
Just wait and working here will become interesting.

You will get here some wonderful perks.
Just keep calm and trust Springworks.

Originally published at LinkedIn


I love her like she’s air.

I couldn't breathe,

when she’s not there.


I miss you so deeply.

My heart struggles to beat.

I can’t wait till we meet.

Pawan Kumar

Writer. Blogger. An Introvert Story-Listener & Movie Freak. Featured on Entrepreneur, Jeff Bullas, Addicted 2 Success. Grab Free eBooks: https://bit.ly/2D1xSH7

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store