With millions of people forced into working from home by the current situation, companies are finding ways to keep teams connected across the globe.
One tool is quickly emerging as the most popular of the remote collaboration bunch: Slack.
Slack has a treasure of bots and apps, and integrations, that can be used to make daily efforts in the workplace easier.
You walk into a retail store. A salesperson approaches you, asks you questions, tries to understand your needs, and then recommends a perfect product based on your responses.
In another case, you go to a shop, and the sales rep directly slaps you with the plethora of products they have at the store.
What do you like more?
The first case, right?
And this is how every customer experience must be personalized, whether it is in-store or via chats!
What does a blogger need most?
Traffic. Shares. Subscribers.
One thing that I learned from my blogging journey: It’s not easy to get people to come to your blog when you’re just starting out.
But I’ve got a simple solution to help you achieve it: an expert roundup post.
And the best part?
You only write 20% of the content and experts write the other 80%.
Sounds easy, right?
But you need the right process to do it successfully. It’ll take a lot of time and effort to produce a great post.
I’ve created expert roundup posts successfully multiple times…
Do you want to keep your remote employees fit and healthy? Do you conduct workplace fitness challenges?
Fitness challenges can help your team achieve their fitness goals and build camaraderie along the way!
Before we talk about workplace fitness challenge ideas, it’s important to ask why you should run company fitness challenges? Why should you offer them to remote employees?
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, almost 80% of American adults don’t get the recommended amount of exercise per week.
And the bad health of your employees can affect the productivity and long-term success of your organization.
I’m working with Springworks (previously SpringRole), and here’s the short poem about the company culture:
Working at Springworks is full of opportunities.
No one here has the fear of uncertainties.
Dive into our world of remote working.
We have Trivia for some fun happening.
People don’t face here Monday blues.
Everyone is free to share their views.
The expression of gratitude is how we thrive.
SpringEngage is our new way of saying high five.
Management is persistent in showcasing instead of boasting.
Just wait and working here will become interesting.
You will get here some wonderful perks.
Just keep calm and trust Springworks.
Originally published at LinkedIn
In 2020, companies are embracing remote work options more than ever before.
And work-life balance is more important than ever. Remote work comes with a wide variety of benefits, but it can also be a challenge if you don’t set healthy work-life boundaries.
In this article, you’ll discover:
Let’s get started:
In simple terms, work-life balance is an idea that you need time for both work and personal life, whether those are family-related or personal interests.
Work-life balance is the…
Content Marketer at Springworks (previously SpringRole)
Get up. Do some exercise. Make my breakfast. Power up my laptop. Checkout my emails and LinkedIn. Decide on a To-do list. The rest of the day, I work on my to-do list.
I spend most of the time on couch, desk, bed, and bean bag. :D
Slack, Zoom, Trello, Google Drive, Grammarly, and my headphones. :)
We play fun quizzes and games virtually every day. I also make Tea (A LOT). I enjoy cooking. I take 20 min. nap. And I keep shifting my location :smile:
I watch TV and Netflix. Read a…