Top 10 ways to earn high-quality backlinks in 2023 (tried and tested)
So how to attract high quality backlinks in 2023 and beyond?
The more links you create the more traffic you will receive from search engines.
Here are some quick methods:
1. Publish “Ultimate Guides”. Comprehensive guides tend to contain A LOT of content on a single page (3000+ words). Make it a “go-to” resource for a topic, people will link to it whenever they write about that topic on their blog.
2. Reach out to websites in your niche and offer to write a guest post for them. Make sure the content is high-quality and provides value to their audience.
3. Use tools like Ahrefs to find broken links on websites in your niche. Then, reach out to them and offer a replacement link.
4. Use tools like Mention to monitor your brand name or website. If you find an unlinked mention, reach out to the website owner and request a link.
5. Reach out to websites in your niche and offer any of your ultimate guides to be included in their resource page.
6. Join Link building Slack communities and make connections with people and start sending your request.
7. Reach out to agencies and offer A-B-C (or 3-way) link exchange to scale your link building efforts by 3–5 times. Once you start a new partnership, you simply drop each other links when there is a relevant opportunity
8. Create posts that include latest statistics, data and research findings (on your niche topics). People love to link these posts in their content.
9. Get featured on existing high-intent tool list posts in a specific niche or category.
10. Post an infographic on your blog. Find sites that write about your infographic’s topic. Show them the infographic. Offer them unique content and get your contextual backlinks
If you build solid relationships, everything else flows … Including backlinks.
Do you have any tested link building strategies? Or have any thoughts/questions? Please drop in the comment section.